- Almond Flour | 2 cups
- Mascarpone Cheese (0 Carb Version) | 4 oz
- Swerve Confectioners | 3/4 cups
- Liquid Stevia | 1 tsp
- Egg | 1
- Almond Milk | 6 oz
- White Vinegar | 2 tsp
- Whey Protein Isolate | 2 tbsp
- Baking Powder | 1 tbsp
- Xanthum Gum | 1/16 tsp
Add On Options (Pick One):
- Vanilla | 1 tsp
- Chocolate | 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Red Velvet | 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder + 2 tsp Red Dye
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Add a large sheet pan with 2 cup of water on the bottom rack while pre-heating.
- 2.First, measure and add all liquid ingredients (Liquid Stevia, Egg, Almond Milk, White Vinegar) to a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl measure all dry ingredients (Almond Flour – do not pack or just use the gram measurement to make it easy, Whey Protein Isolate, Baking Powder, Xanthum Gum) and set aside.
- 3. Add mascarpone cheese and egg to large bowl and mix with hand or bowl mixer until well combined about 1 minute.
- 4.Add all dry ingredients, now add wet ingredients plus add the flavor add-on you choose at this stage, and mix for about 3 minutes scraping the bowl a couple of times to ensure everything is combined thoroughly..
- 5. Use a medium ice cream scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop batter out and add to regular size cupcake liners.
- 7. Bake on top rack for about 23-25 minutes or until done.
This is a general cupcake base and you can add other flavoring to customize. The possibilities are endless!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 23 minutes
- Serving Size: 1