CAL: 303 | NC: 4 | PRO: 23 | FAT: 21
- Prep: Gather your avocado oil, minced garlic, frozen cauliflower rice with excess water removed (review tips for the easiest way to do this), salt and pepper, and chopped green onions.
- Preheat: Turn your burner to a medium-high and heat for about 1 minute.
- Saute: Add avocado oil to the pan and saute the white portion of the green onions for about 15 seconds mixing around constantly. Then add minced garlic also constantly moving it around for 10 seconds ensuring it doesn’t burn. Add ground beef and break it up mixing it evenly with the garlic and green onions. Season and cook until all the excess liquid from the meat is gone and ground beef is cooked thoroughly.
- Plate: Add steamed and rung-out cauliflower rice to a bowl and season to taste with salt. Add a portion of that flavorful ground beef.
- Garnish: Top with some of the green portion of the green onion.
- Optional: Smoked paprika is optional but strongly recommended for that lovely smoky taste it adds to the meat.
If you have a really fatty pound of ground beef, you may not need to add the avocado oil and may even need to remove some of the excess fat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 4