- Combine all marinade ingredients in bowl and set aside.
- Prep chicken. Wash and trim (if desired) and slice into approx 1/4 slices against the grain. Weigh out 1 lb of raw chicken.
- Add chicken to 1/4 cup of the marinade, add addition 1/2 tsp of salt, mix thoroughly and set aside for 10 minutes to marinade.
- Prep cucumber (optional). Create thin slices of desired amount and set aside.
- Heat wok until you see a slight smoke, then add 1 tbsp of extra light olive oil or oil of choice and add chicken.
- Spread chicken out as much as possible to avoid stewing. If too much liquid forms (you will know because you will not get browning) after about 3 minutes scoop most of it out and set aside. Continue to cook until done approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of Confectioners Swerve on top of the chicken and stir fry for additional 1-2 minutes until you get some nice color.
- If you have a good amount of marinade liquid you can add it back into the pan after the chicken is done and removed. Reduce for a couple minutes until slightly thickened over medium heat and drizzle it on top of the chicken and/or use the reserved unused marinade to create more sauce doing the same. Like a little tang? Use the unused portion that has not touched chicken as is. Perfect for the chicken and sides.
Add cucumbers or any greens of your choice to accompany the chicken.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 535
- Fat: 41g
- Carbohydrates: 2 NC
- Protein: 38g
Keywords: keto, low carb, sugar free, diary free