Pumpkin! Pumpkin Spice! Pumpkin Everything! Including Pumpkin Fluff!
You can’t miss it, because it’s everywhere! I don’t know about you, but here in Atlanta, it’s still quite warm and it’s October! WHAT’S UP WITH THAT!? I’ve been waiting to break out my cozy sweaters, but I’m still rocking shorts! It’s hot! Like 88 degrees hot! I’m more of a 68 degree kinda chick, but come on fall weather, where you at!? Even though I’m like what the heck is going on, it hasn’t interfered with the pumpkin! It’s pumpkin lover season! If pumpkin spice recipes and products depended on the weather, well let’s just say a lot of people would be quite unhappy! I’ve seen y’all on Instagram, and you ain’t playin’!
Although I’m not a super pumpkin fanatic, I do like it. However, as for my mom, that’s a different story! She’s a pumpkin lover and #teampumpkin every year! So to keep her keto and pumpkin happy all at the same time, I created some pumpkin recipes starting with this first one in a series of them and it’s what I call Pumpkin Fluff because it’s light, fluffy, and super yummy! Yup that’s right, pumpkin fluff!
I have been having a couple spoonfuls of this stuff per day lately. Store it in the fridge and it’s a nice sweet end to my meals since I generally don’t have snacks. It’s even more awesome because you can whip it up in a matter of minutes and get your pumpkin fix! Enough talking, let me share with you how to make it! If you love pumpkin, I promise you won’t regret it!
- Cream Cheese | 7 oz
- Pumpkin Puree | 4 tbsps
- Liquid Stevia | 20 drops
- Vanilla Extract | 1/4 tsp
- Confectioner Swerve ® | 2 tbsps
- Ground Cinnamon | 1/2 tsp
- Ground Nutmeg | 1/2 tsp
- Ground Ginger 1/4 tsp
- Heavy Whipping Cream | 4 tbsps
- 1. In a small bowl mix spice blend of Confectioner Swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Mix and set aside.
- 2. Add cream cheese, pumpkin, liquid stevia, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- 3. Add spice blend and heavy whipping cream and mix until combined, scraping down sides of bowl a couple of times to ensure thorough mix.
- 4. Garnish with a little extra nutmeg, and enjoy!
This label is for a total of all 6 servings, not one. Per Serving: Fat: 2.6 g Net Carbs: 1.2 g Protein: 0.5g Sugar: 0.9 g
Go ahead and grab a spoonful, I’ll bet you can’t have just one!