- Bring cranberries, water, and allulose covered to a boil for 5-6 minutes on medium until cranberries pop.
- Mash to ensure all cranberries are popped open.
- Add half cup of the raspberries mashing to infuse and reduce for about 1-2 minutes further until a light syrup develops.
- Allow cooling for 5 minutes, add remaining raspberries, and mash to release flavor.
- Add citric acid and 12 drops of liquid stevia mix in.
- Allow mixtures to cool, and then we want to get rid of those skins and seeds. Of course, our trusty nylon nut milk bag is our go-to! However, regardless be mindful that your bag may get stained. Add mixture to the inside-out nut milk bag (seam outside to avoid all the little seeds getting trapped) inside of a clean bowl.
- Squeeze as much as possible to get all of that syrup out.
- Make Immediately: Cut limes into quarters. Add 1 wedge of lime to the glass squeezing and dropping in wedge to an 8 oz glass, 2 tbsps of the cranberry raspberry syrup, 7 drops (or to taste) of liquid stevia. Fill glass halfway with ice and top with club soda or sparkling water. Stir to mix the syrup at the bottom throughout, and enjoy!
- Make Later: Store in an airtight container, and place into the fridge for up to a week.
- Calories: 18
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3 NC
- Protein: 0