The turkey, bacon lettuce wrap is a staple for me, slathered with extra mayo, I love it! Super quick and easy! You can put whatever you want into a lettuce wrap, but here’s my favorite!
Quick and easy low carb, keto friendly sandwich! You won't miss the bread!
- Iceburg Lettuce | 2 -3 leaves
- Gouda Cheese | 1 slice
- Sliced Turkey | 3-4 oz
- White Onion
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Oil + Vinegar (1 tsp MCT Oil + 2 tsps of white vinegar)
- 1. Remove 2 to 3 leaves from a head of iceberg lettuce.
- 2. Grab 2 slices of pre-cooked bacon broken in half.
- NOTE: I like to bake 1 - 2 packs of bacon per week and keep in the fridge to speed things up.
- 3. Slather mayo and mustard on either side of the lettuce.
- 4. Add cheese
- 5. Layer turkey slightly folding.
- 6. Add onion and tomatoes.
- 7, Sprinkle salt, pepper, and oregano.
- 8. Top with oil + vinegar.
- 9. Wrap well in parchment paper to avoid drips and enjoy!
Share in the comments your favorite lettuce wrap ingredients!